Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meet Jody!

Name: Jody Galbreath

Job:
Project Coordinator

Years with Southeastern: 2 and half years


Why do you LOVE your job?
My background is architectural design and project management. I had worked with David on several commercial buildings in the past when, I lost my job in the architectural industry. David was gracious enough to hire me on a contract bases and then full time. I appreciate the opportunity that SE has given me specifically David.

If you didn't do your job here at Southeastern, who's would you want to do? Probably one of the real estate sales folks. I’ve always had an interest in the real estate market.

What is your favorite Southeastern floorplan?
I like the St. Clair and Indian Ridge Lot 65 (a custom built home) I had a lot of input in the design of that particular one.

What is something most people might not know about you?
I enjoy riding dirt bikes with my kids.

Jody is the quietest one here at Southeastern and has the biggest office here at the mansion lol! Jody has 4 kids and should always be tired, but he is always here smiling (with a cup of coffee in hand!)

If you would like to meet Jody to talk about a little architecture or to get tips on raising 4 kids (We all know its his great wife!) he can be reached at 615-824-2500 x22 or jgalbreath@southeasternbuilding.net


Jody is pictured with his daughter celebrating Easter this year.