Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Eileen!






Name: Eileen Dodson

Job: Affiliate Broker, Southeastern Select Properties

Years with Southeastern: 3

Why do you LOVE your job? I have been in New Home Sales for 12 years. I enjoy working for Southeastern because David and the employees make it a fun, enjoyable and entertaining place to work. The quality and construction of the homes Southeastern Builds far exceeds that of any other builders in the industry, from start to finish I enjoy helping buyers build their Dream Home. I enjoy getting up every morning and coming to work. (we can not comment at this time on if Eileen was given a bonus for this!)

If you didn't do your job here at Southeastern, who's would you want to do? I would love to do Phillips job (our favorite Superintendent at Southeastern!), I would love to know the more intricate details of what is involved start to finish in building a home.

What is your favorite Southeastern floorplan? I love all of Southeastern's floorplans, but 2 of the newer floor plans the Meade and St. Clair are at the top of my list. The Meade which is a one level Villa that has generous cabinets and counter space in the kitchen and is very open which makes the plan feel much bigger. The Meade is a well laid out plan with great use of square footage and space. The St. Clair can be built in many ways including 2 bedrooms on the main floor, the massive kitchen is a Chefs Dream and the flexibility this plan offers makes it tops in my book.

What is something most people might not know about you? I am a pretty good Bass and Carppy fisher and I can run 2 miles in 20 Minutes! I enjoy a long bike ride in the Station Camp area when the weather is nice. My application was accepted to the Peace Corp and I was writing my essay when I met my husband. Needless to say the Peace Corp has been put on hold for 21 years.

Eileen always goes the extra mile for Southeastern's customers. There is no stone Eileen will leave unturned for them! When you talk with Eileen she always has some good news about the Women's Council of Realtors or is excited about spending time with her boys.

If you would like to meet Eileen in person or visit her at our new FIVE COVES model (shameless plug, just
click here for directions!) she can be reached at 615-308-7059 or eileen@seselect.com.


Eileen is pictured at a Women's Council of Realtors Event this last year. I think a few of them had some fun!