Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meet Kim!

Name: Kim Walker

Job: Purchasing and Contractor Administrator


Years with Southeastern: 8


Why do you LOVE your job? I love the variety of responsibilities, everyday is different. I also love my co-workers, most everyone past and present have been wonderful to work with and I've made some great friends.

If you didn't do your job here at Southeastern, who's would you want to do? I would be a REALTOR because I enjoy working with customers on finding their perfect home. (Everyone wants Tom's glamorous lifestyle- hehe!)

What is your favorite Southeastern floorplan? The William (our one story plan in Stonecrest) and the Brookshire (a favorite from way back! We have built versions of the Brookshire in Saundersville, Stonecrest, Monthaven Green, Walton Trace, Wyncrest.... we might go on forever!) Great plan!

What is something most people might not know about you? At work I go nonstop but as soon as I leave the office I am lazy and procrastinate. (see below- this is a shocker!) I'm totally different person than most people would expect! (Kim is also a avid boater! You will surely see her on Old Hickory Lake most weekends!)

Kim is not only one of the busiest team members here at Southeastern, but the most caring. She is the first to ask everyone how they are, or what fun things they did over the weekend. On the work side, Kim pays the bills and orders the materials to build all of the fabulous homes here! Kim has one of the best offices here at Southeastern, next to me :)

If you would like to chat with Kim or talk boat speak you can email her at kwalker@southeasternbuilding.net.


Kim is pictured at our Stonecrest model home open house with friends. She is on the left- too many cute blondes!